This looks like a super comfortable piece with an awesome graphic! Plus it has a hoodie and pockets, what more could you ask for! Buy it at Sky & Boat for $76.
Thursday, May 31, 2007
Wednesday, May 30, 2007
Tuesday, May 29, 2007
This dress would be almost boring, but with the tiny sleeve cut outs it becomes cute and chic! It almost looks like you're wearing a sleeveless dress and a matching shrug. Definitely a fun take on the little black dress, you could wear this to work or cocktails easily. Buy at Intuition for only $125.
This suit has a fun, tropical bamboo pattern and adjustable string bottoms to avoid "muffin top." Plus, it's on extra sale today as Bluefly is having an extra 15% off swimwear! Buy this bikini for just $76 today, $89 if you wait until tomorrow.
Friday, May 25, 2007
This week, Queen Bee is offering a 10% discount on all dresses! Save on designers such as Milly, Tibi, Shoshanna and more! Simply type "maysale" in the discount code at checkout to receive this fabulous offer! To shop, simply click on the dress section of the website. Hurry-sale ends 5/30!
Thursday, May 24, 2007
These Pet Pebble Necklaces (the baby of the Pet Rock fad–who even knew they existed? I'm a child of the 80s) are never sold stock. Made in 1976, each comes in its original box with a little pamphlet that includes your pebble's 'pebble print' (like a finger print), instructions on care, and your own wallet sized photo of your pebble. Wow, buy a hysterical necklace for just $16 at day-lab!
Could this sweater get anymore politically correct?? Made out of recycled fiber, it's got the breast cancer ribbon to tie it shut and 5% of all proceeds will be donated to Susan G. Komen for the Cure. Buy this for $125 at rebe, which, by the way, is having some events this weekend in San Francisco.
If you've tried to go to Girlshop recently, you'll notice you're ending up at Net-A-Porter. Girlshop went out of business and sold their domain name and the like, I'd like a moment of silence for the first online boutique I ever purchased from!
Well, lately some celebrities have been wearing overalls with mixed reviews. if you're one of the people who likes the look, get this skirt from Revolve Clothing for the sale price of $108. And if you get tired of the suspenders, they're detachable and you can rock a regular mini!
May 31—June 3
Mara Hoffman Spring/Summer 2007 Sample Sale
70 Greene St. NYC, NY
Everything 30-70% off!!! I'll be in NY for work May 31, I wonder if I can sneak off to this before I have to head back...
Wednesday, May 23, 2007
Some people think that big name super models are making a comeback, but it seems to me that the average person still doesn't recognize a model unless she's in Victoria's Secret. Poor 16 year olds are losing all their jobs to celebrities!
Time for more exciting sales at Nordstrom!
Big squishy sweater wrap to throw on when it gets a little chilly out. It comes in off-white, red and black. Originally $208, now just $124.
Here's a sleek, sexy pencil skirt with a wide waistband by DVF. Originally $245, now just $147! If you don't own a piece by DVF yet, now's the time to snatch it up!
This sweet summer dress also comes in a darker navy print. Originally $106, it's now just $63.
This leather jacket has the most amazing laser cut hem! Originally $178, it's now just $119.
This futuristic athletic shoe by Puma comes in pink and silvery gray. Originally 470, it's now just $46.
Woo, Alice Temperley is the next designer tapped to do a line for Target, how exciting! Coming in October, the line should have more than 50 separates and nothing should be above $60! Check out more images at Target.
Just because a woman is curvaceous doesn't mean she shouldn't be able to get cute, tailored pieces for good prices! Get this pinstripe blazer for just $48 at Torrid–$37 is you snatch it up for their Memorial Day sale right now!
Just one left of this super sexy batik print dress / tunic! Don't you hate how Etsy is always selling out of the really good stuff? Well you better get this dress for $65 quick! Perfect for nights out year round, you'll definitely turn heads in this little number!
Tuesday, May 22, 2007
More than 12,500 votes were tallied from women of all shapes and sizes across the United States in the first-ever underwear award for bras, panties or shapewear. “This is great information all around,” explains Tomima Edmark, founder of HerRoom.com, a leading lingerie website which sponsored the awards to highlight highlight excellence in underwear design & give some love to deserving candidates still flying under the radar. " It is even interesting to look at what categories resulted in no preference because there's nothing out there that's fabulous. For example, there's no brief that women with a full figure derriere really love."
The 2007 Undie Award Winners:
- Best overall bra: Wonderbra 7234 Gel Satin Push-Up Bra (average) & Le Mystere 9955 Renaissance Tisha Bra (full)
- Best sports bra: Champion 2893 Double Dry Seamless Sports Bra (average); Enell 100 Sport Bra (full); Undie Select: Natori 34439 Sports Bra & Lunaire 11111 Coolmax Underwire Sports Bra
- Best strapless bra: Maidenform 7955 One Fabulous Strapless Bra (average); Wacoal 85485 Bodysuede Strapless Bra (full); Undie Select: Simone Perele 3050 Sunlight Strapless Convertible Bra (average) & Goddess 391 Cantilevered Strapless Bra (full)
- Best t-shirt bra: Calvin Klein F2540 Perfectly Fit T-Shirt Bra (average); Le Mystere 9955 Renaissance Tisha Bra (full); Undie Select: Chantelle 2895 Body Sculpt T-Shirt Underwire Bra (average) & Fantasie of England 4510 Smoothing T-Shirt Bra (full)
- Best minimizer bra: Wacoal 85154 Seamless Minimizer Bra; Undie Select: Simone Perele 103380 Nilla Minimizer Bra
- Best push-up bra: Wonderbra 7234 Gel Satin Push Up Bra (average);Undie Select: Felina 6502 Hit Of Skin Push Up Bra
- Best overall panty: Hanky Panky Thong
- Best Brief: Olga 873 Secret Hug Nylon Scoop Full Brief (regular cut); Bali 2144 Lacy Skamp Hikini Brief (high cut); Undie Select: OnGossamer 3012 Mesh Hi-Cut Brief
- Best Bikini: BarelyThere 2546 Flirtatious Bikini; Undie Select: DKNY 478574 Stretch cotton and lace low rise bikini
- Best Thong: Hanky Panky Thongs; Undie Select: Calvin Klein D22220 Seamless Thong
- Best Boy Short: BarelyThere 2855 Flawless Fit Boyshort; Undie Select: Honey Dew 931 Low Rise Fishnet Boyshort With Lace Trim
- Best G-String: La Perla 2353 Sexy Town G-String; Undie Select: La Mystere 855 Y-Not G-String
- Best overall shapewear: Spanx 004 Power Panties with Tummy Control; Undie Select: Nancy Ganz 3310 Body Shaping Camisole
via Fashion Tribes.
Monday, May 21, 2007
I've seen lots of clothes made out of madras fabric on the preppy sites lately, and I've liked the exotic look to it. But, to be honest, I'm not really interested in spending a sizable chunk on a piece that will probably end up in the bottom of one of my drawers for years to come. So here's a piar of shorts on sale for $35 at American Eagle, with two different colored prints as options (click the image for the red/purple).
Well, if you're curious about what Sarah Jessica Parker's new line Bitter... I mean Bitten, is going to look like, than check these out. I'm still mad at her for saying that she made the line for consumers, not for the fashion bloggers (after a first round preview was leaked and most of the online space was pretty critical of the collection)... she does realize that they're the same thing, right? If you prick us, do we not bleed?!?!?!
More images at BittenSJP.com.
What a unique top! The best way to describe it is it has a built in cape that's sideways, I suppose. Click the image to get an alternate view that might help you understand this crazy and totally organic piece. Buy at SANS Online for $127.