It's Time for a Fashion & Tech Evolution Revolution!
Edited by Vyque of Fasshonaburu
Technology has become a part of every day life. By the end of 2011, they expect more people to own a smart phone than an average cell. Augmented reality is becoming... well, reality. And even your parents got on Facebook, finally motivating everyone to learn how to customize their privacy settings!
I can't say fashion has been on the forefront of these advances. In fact, until Jennine brought together IFB I didn't have any friends who could edit HTML and discuss whether Pre-Fall was better than Resort. But now we have a group of like-minded women (and men) who can not only do just that, but actually help the evolution of the fashion and technology relationship and bring it to the masses! So rise up with me and let's start a revolution!
LINKS À LA MODE: TECH – MARCH 29th
- Styling You: Talking Social Media at the Inaugural Aussie Bloggers Conference
- Grit & Glamour: A Quickie Explanation of Comment Approval in WordPress
- Miss Viki: Look Back: My First Fashion Show Video
- Divas & Dorks: Is It Possible for Your Smartphone to Control Your Car?
- Fasshonaburu: Checking Out the Shop Like Feature on The Find
- Confessions of a Drama Queen: Bangkok International Fashion Week: Fashion Networking Using Social Media & Gadgets
- The Clothing Menu:Online Shopping is More Than Just Buying Things
- Relatively Chic: How to Deal With Internet Scum, Part 1: Splogs
- The Taxonomy of my Wardrobe: Scraper Blogs Infringing Your Copyright - Warning Your Blog Might Be Next!