Edited by Vyque of Fasshonaburu
If you’re a fashion blogger, or even just an avid reader of fashion blogs, you’re probably already on the technology savvy side. But, while you may be more tech-telligent than the average person, it’s important to never get complacent! You constantly read style and fashion blogs for inspiration and news, but how much time do you devote to the latest new and innovations in technology?
It may be near impossible to stay on the very top of two separate industries, (three if your full-time job is unrelated!!!), but IFB is here to help! Always the most relevant information for the fashion, hopefully ChicGeek will not only keep you up-to-date on technology, but help you constantly improve your blog.
LINKS À LA MODE: TECH – MAY 24TH
- Designed by Ann: Why (fashion) bloggers should love bloglovin
- Divas & Dorks: iPhone/iPad: Your Worst Enemy?
- Fasshonaburu: The Future is Now - Finally a Wearable Light-Up Dress
- IFB: Which Blogging Platform is Right for You
- Mimosas in Bed: Style & The City: France's First Street Style Blog Gets Their Own iPhone/iPad App
- Miss Viki: The Rise of the Bloggers
- Styling You: 10 tips for PRs Wanting to Work with Bloggers