As my September issues start arriving, I've been thinking about what fall essentials I need! I focusing on items that I and most average women don't already own, so no equestrian boots here!
- Jewel toned pants - Colored pants have made a sudden resurgence in the past few weeks, and colors like teal or eggplant are perfect for fall!
- Maxi skirt with slit - So zexy and fun, I've been seeing maxi skirts with slits all over for te past few months!
- A cape - Capes are just fall to me, look for ones that belt so you can keep your shape.
- Heeled loafers - I own some heeled oxfords but no loafers - obviously my closet needs a pair!
- Leather shorts - I just got my pair of leather shorts and I'm so thrilled with them! Wear them now with a tee and ballet flats, later with tights!
- Southwestern sweater - Frontier style inspired many designers for fall, and a cozy sweater to wrap yourself up in is always chic!